Being a feminity symbol, breasts should benefit of a special care as they are so fragile. Here are some tips which will help you surpass pregnancy and any diet periods without the breasts appearance being affected.
• Wear a bra;
• Have a straight body position always;
• Avoid carrying big weights;
• Maintain the pectoral muscles by participating to some electro-stimulation breasts sessions and by swimming every time you have a spare time;
• Mass your breasts after every shower with a special cream which sustains and hydrates them. Do not use tough moves which can traumatize the breast but large, circular moves which respect the breasts form;
• Avoid hot baths which can soak the tissue and especially the breasts;
• For the bravest of you girls you try to finish any shower by maintaining cold water on your breasts for a minute;
• Don’t wear tight clothes which squash the breasts;
• Avoid as much as possible sleeping on the belly;
• During your pregnancy or diet period mass your breasts with almonds oil;
• If you suckle, wear a suckle bra always, day and night;
• When you practice a requesting sport for breasts use a special bra which can be bought from any store where you can find sport articles;
• Avoid any long sun exposures, especially if you don’t use a special protection cream;
• Try to avoid any serious weight variations.
But maybe the most important thing for us, girls is to go as often as possible at the doctor’s surgery for special breasts controls.