How to become the perfect lover?
Although they don’t admit this, most men are searching for the perfect women. The best cook, the most passionate lover, the most understanding girlfriend and the perfect mother, these are the ingredients for the ideal women. No matter if our relationship is at the beginning or on the contrary it is a solid relationship, there are moments when we try to find out what our partner wants from us. Although he often says that he loves you, this doesn’t mean he can’t abandon you the next day. The majority of men are prepared for a life in couple.
How to become the perfect lover? That’s surely a hard question.
First of all remember that men don’t like to be forced to do anything. They prefer to take their own decisions. So don’t force him to wash the dishes if he doesn’t want to do this. You’ll only succeed in starting a fight.
Another frequent mistake that women do is to become too possessive. Don’t forget, men love to feel free in a relationship or at least to have the feeling that they are free.
You must admit that you don’t like when he talks to you about his ex-girlfriend. You shouldn’t consider that he does this because he still has feelings for her; I assure you that he doesn’t do this with a purpose; like every other man on this earth, he loves to talk about his conquests.
Another frequent problem in a relationship concerns the phone. You become mad if he doesn’t answer to you immediately and you start imagining all kind of stories. Stop doing this unless you want to suffer later. Remember: men hate to be controlled. Also, avoid answering every time he calls you because men love mysterious women.
So what should you do in order to please your lover? Here are some tips which will help you find the answers to this question:
1. You want to buy something for the house and you can’t make up your mind. Ask for his advice although you don’t live together. This will make him feel important and useful.
2. Forgive him even if he makes a mistake. You have the right to be upset but if he wants to reconcile, forgive him.
3. Prepare his favorite dish. Even if you aren’t the best cook, an evening in the kitchen can be a pleasant experience and the reward will surely be adequate.
4. Surprise him; buy him romantic things because all men are moved by all kind of surprises.
5. Spend as much time as possible with him. If he likes to play tennis, accept the challenge. Sport can bring you together especially if after that you both relax in a hot bath.
Don’t forget that you are as important as him. You should try to convince him of the importance that little surprises have and after that you will surely praise with a perfect relationship.