5 tips for a waterproof beach makeup
Many of us say they don’t use make-up products, but actually use a minimalist make-up. Why? Because no one wants to be seen by the others with little imperfections on its face especially if you usually don’t get out of your house without any foundation.
No one says that you should use an intense make-up but about giving your face a natural aspect, for example by using that gloss which is adequate to any girl.
Let’s see some tricks for a beach make-up which must be waterproof.
1. No matter what you use on your face, don’t forget about SPF. Sun burning are usual in this period of the year so try to avoid them. If you have a sensitive or dry skin use sun protection creams adequate to your type of complexion.
2. Use a foundation which offers you an easy coverage. Don’t forget it should be waterproof and give you the natural, healthy look.
3. Choose an illuminator or a blush. If you use a blush, it should be creamy or liquid for not charging too much your skin.
4. Defining your eyebrows should be a must even for a beach make-up. You could forget about other aspects but eyebrows are very important as they emphasize all other features of your face so don’t forget about them.
5. Because of the sun your lips will more dehydrated than usual so it is advisable to use a lip balm or a very “nude” lipstick.