7 tips to look fresh after a party
Going to a party is always a pleasure for me as I’m sure it is for you, girls, also. Unfortunately, parties aren’t just an occasion to show our best outfits or a fabulous make-up but also an occasion for some excesses. You surely know the characteristic post-party mood: you feel like doing nothing, you are very sleepy, tired. No matter if it’s a family party or one where all your friends are gathered, finding out some tips which will help you regain your energy for the next day will surely be useful to you.
1. Before going to the party, don’t forget eating something. Be careful how much you eat so that you don’t modify your waist dimensions, but, on the other hand, eat enough so that you don’t faint if you drink something containing alcohol.
2. Don’t mix drinks such as wine combined with beer at the party. If you start drinking one of them you should continue on the same line. Combining them will lead to an exaggerated “happy” mood.
3. Dance as much as you can and when you make a pause you should eat something. Not only that by moving your body in combination with alcohol you get an euphoric mood but you also eliminate all the toxins which invade your body as a result of alcohol and smoking.
4. The first thing you must do when arriving home after the party is removing your make-up and hydrating your skin. Wash your teeth also as it will give you make you feel fresh for the next day.
5. Don’t take a shower when you arrive home because the hot water can weaken you and you risk to faint away. Take a shower the next day and use a hydrating shower gel and a sponge to massage your skin.
6. Drink a strong coffee or a fresh juice rich in C vitamin. Another recommended remedy is to massage your temples with pine oil or lemon.
7. Put some cold milk or green tea compresses in order to “heal” your eyes which look irritated because of smoke. Use a revitalizing mask and do some exercises in your living room.
Follow some of these tips and nobody will realize that you have been to a party all night long.