Five tips for a beautiful skin
This article will help you discover 5 simple steps in order to maintain a healthy, beautiful skin.
1) If you use make-up every day you should have a first class make-up remover which will help you move away all make-up traces. If the make-up is not completely removed the quantity of air which circles through the skin will be limited leading to a dry skin. Water doesn’t remove make-up in an efficient way.
2) Before you start investing in skin care products you should know the type of complexion you have and also the environment where you carry on most of your activities. For example, if you spend a lot of time outside you should use sun protection products. If you have an oily complexion you should use adequate products.
3) When you buy a new product for skin care test it on a part of the skin, wait a while and if any adverse reactions don’t appear you can use it on the rest of your face. Many women have a very sensitive skin and can have problems such as skin irritations.
4) Don’t exaggerate in using exfoliating products. If you exfoliate the skin twice a day you won’t make it cleaner. Actually you may destruct the healthy skin cells especially if you have a sensitive complexion. Exfoliation is recommended twice a week maximum.
5) Protect your skin by using sun protection products no matter the season. One of the most important skin enemies is the exposure to UV and wind.
By following carefully these steps and by using first-class products every day (creams and hydration products) you can reduce the risk of premature aging.