Tips for beautiful hands and nails
Nails are an important part of the hand which can tell many things about you. Neat hands which have healthy, beautiful nails should represent an important affair for a woman. Hands tell how careful you are with yourself and your body; they play an important part in the process of communication that is why they have to look as well as possible as they will be noticed by any person you contact. Here are some tips that will help you have beautiful, healthy hands and nails.
Tips for nails
- Every other day, treat your nails with olive oil;
- In order to have strong nails, look for products which contain substances and extracts of horse hair;
- In order to remove the stains from your nails, treat them with a mix of water and lemon juice;
- You shouldn’t cut your nails cuticles, because if you provoke yourself a wound this can get infected easily;
- If you use frequently nail varnish, you should leave the nails uncovered every two weeks.
Tips for exfoliated nails which disrupt easily
- Filing them periodical and in a correct way should become a custom for you if you have exfoliated nails;
- Vitamin B, especially the B5 vitamin is important in order to have healthy skin and nails.
Tips for hands
- The hand skin is delicate this is the reason why you have to pay a serious attention to its care.
- Use moisturising cream at least 4 times/day;
- Don’t forget to use moisturising cream before going to bed;
- For those of you who have dried hands, moisten your hands after washing the hands with soap, pour some salt in your palms, then plain them once again. After they are dried, use the moisturising cream on the hands;
- Use gloves when you work in your garden or when you use chemical products for sweeping up;
- Protect your hands of sudden changes of temperature.
Take care of your hands and nails even if this means using a moisturising cream every day. This is the secret in order to have beautiful hands and nails.