10 rules of behaving while eating
Any girl becoming a woman should know how to behave in any situation especially when she is invited to a wedding, a restaurant of at her first date.
10 golden rules you shouldn’t forget while eating are:
- Most of the dinners begin with a cocktail where you can communicate with other event guests. One of the most important rules is not to take the cocktail with you at the table;
- If you must raise a toast, keep the glass next to you without drinking. Speak clearly, say thank you to the audience and before putting the glass down drink a little without “eliminating” it from one shot;
- If the food is hot, let it catch cold by itself. Don’t blow to determine it to catch cold faster’
- When you use a lipstick don’t leave trails on the glasses, cutlery or napkin. Once you use it, discretely, at the bathroom, never in public, wipe the overflow with a napkin;
- The napkin, which at meetings should be from textile not paper is placed there on one purpose: to use it after eating, and before drinking from a glass. Never use it in other situations such as wiping the nose or a glass;
- At important meals, you shouldn’t put anything on the table: the purse, cellphone or glasses should sit in your purse or in your jacket pocket;
- You’ve ordered meat but you can’t chew it? Try to get it away from your mouth delicately; you spit it on the fork. Some use a more diplomatic way, they spit it in a napkin they throw afterwards; if other people are not watching you, you can try this. Don’t try to swallow it by drinking water;
- It is funny to see elegant people trying to shift off the olive kernel by using a fork; if you don’t succeed in this way try using your hand;
- After you finished eating, leave the plate where it was put from the beginning, don’t shift it off in order to have more space.
Try applying the rule and you will never feel embarrassed at a special dinner.