5 Romper Styles To Get You Out The Door
For reasons we’ll never admit to, we’re always fashionably late. On rare occasions, we’re not quite so lucky getting ready and we’re running out the door with one leg in our jeans and the other struggling to get inside. For days you’re crunched on time, try throwing on the ultimate one piece wonder: the romper. A romper takes less than 5 minutes to pick out and just seconds to put on. Voila, you’ve saved yourself an hour getting ready! Arrive early for once, or hit snooze for some extra shuteye.
Choosing the right romper for the occasion:
1. Classy: a feminine romper with a touch of delicate sheen goes a long way when you’re looking for an outfit for a fancier event. Try a simple romper in luxurious fabrics or a clean lace in neutral hues. Pair with strappy heels, hand-held clutch, and drop earrings for added elegance and poise.
Edirne Tulip Romper in plum | Laced In Love Romper in black
2. Party: a romper with intriguing details keeps impromptu girls night out fun and interesting. Plunging necklines, skort bottoms, cut out details, or trendy capes keep the outfit exciting. Pair with stacked bracelets or a statement necklace for the finishing touches.
Perugia Skort Romper in black | Loft Party Cut Out Romper in white
3. Business: there’s nothing worse than arriving late to work because you overslept. Throw on a romper with clean lines and structured fit for a professional, business-appropriate look. Layer any plunging necklines with a simple cami and simply throw the tank in your purse when it’s time for happy hour. Top it off with a fitted blazer and classic heels.
Get Low Romper in black | Lost In The Moment Peplum Romper in light blue
4. Vacation: a playful romper with alluring, tropical prints or sun-kissed hues go perfectly with pina coladas, pink sunsets, and sand in your toes. Try a romper with a relaxed, loose silhouette or bold, resort-ready tones. Pair with sandal wedges and a wide brimmed hat.
Raelene Floral Romper | Ready to Rumble Strapless Romper in rust
5. Holiday: a magical romper with the right amount of sparkle and metallic sheen is all you need for your holiday plans. Low cut necklines, open backs with festive bows, and fun, modern stripes will give you extra time to bake those cookies you’re supposed to bring to the party. Pair with bright heels and a soft, velvet choker.
Starry Skies Pleated Romper in silver | Nights Like This Romper in burgundy
See additional accessories to pair with your rompers at Tobi.com.