The white shirt – 5 ways you can wear it with style
The white shirt is one essential classic piece from a woman’s wardrobe. Is that detail which will save you from any situation as long as you let your imagination work.
No matter if you have a slim fit shirt or a large one, from silk or cotton, simple or with embroidery, it can be adapted to any season.
In order to use it at its best we suggest you 5 outfits designed with style:
- Wear a large shirt next to a skinny pair of trousers. Add a pair of sandals or shoes with high heels and an envelope bag. For a “wow” effect we recommend you to wear a statement necklace. You will surely be noticed.
- An outfit more chaste but original too is a white shirt with a pair of long, large trousers. Put the shirt in your pants and wear a statement colored necklace. High heels shoes shouldn’t be missing and that’s why you should choose a colored, modern model.
- Because you love to be feminine too, a white shirt can help you obtain a sexy and elegant look in the same time. It would be very ’50 ‘s to wear a conic high waist skirt and knot the shirt at the limit of the skirt’s waist. Leave the first 2 buttons unloosed but don’t put nothing at the neck. A broad bracelet is the perfect detail.
- Those of you who love casual sport style will love this combination. Sport shoes are in fashion this year too. If you have this type of shoes at home, wear them with a pair of skinny jeans, a white shirt and a leather vest, another must have piece of the year.
- A white shirt is useful also for special occasions. A shirt made of silk will go very well with a long skirt, mermaid type, next to a stiletto pair of shoes with high heels. Use a special clutch and a pair of chandelier earrings.
Photo credits: 094 – Mitya Ku