Top Tips For Choosing Eyeglasses Frames
Buying eyeglasses online and in particular designer frames as a fashion accessory is becoming more and more popular. There are many reasons for going online, from attractive prices to the shear range of frames online sellers can stock. But low prices and vast range might also mean that you’ll end up with the wrong pair, so whats a girl to do?
If you’re considering spending some of your hard earn cash on new eyeglasses, and letting your fingers do the work seems like a good idea, here are couple of tips to help your shopping spree.
Top Tips For Choosing Eyeglasses Frames:
1. Matching The Frames To Your Hair, Eyes and Skin – Knowing which style suits your face shape and skin will help you. We found that if your natural coloring (hair, skin and eyes) is dark, you’ll easily be able to carry dark, bold glasses and if your natural colouring is light to medium the best match is probably paler colors such as cream with rimless or delicate frames.
2. Focus On One Style and Stick With It – There are thousands of frames to choose from, be it a particular frame type you always wanted to a particular frame material. Narrow down your search and focus on the type of style you really want and that style which compliments your look.
3. Look At All The Brands Catering For Your Style – Now that you you’ve focused your search, look at less known designer brands on top of the well known brands. Sure, everyone is familiar with the DKNY, Benetton, etc, but also consider less known brands. To name just a few, brands such as Nicole Farhi and Jeff Banks will not only make your new frames standout from the crowd, they might also give you that special look other brands can’t.
4. Try The Frames Online – Many online sellers offer some type of functionality which will allow you to upload your picture and superimpose the frames on your face. The results are 100% realistic and you can even save the results to share with your friends, family and people at work. Take the time to try a few frames and consider saving some of the results to share among your friends for a second opinion.
5. Consider Eyeglasses Even If You Don’t Need One – Because nowadays spectacles and eyeglasses are seen as a fashion accessory, many of us even those who don’t need eyeglasses will often wear a pair on a night out. More and more people will wear frames with no lenses or with plastic lenses simply because they rock with eyeglasses.
Enjoy your new frames!