Why do men become unfaithful?
Unfortunately, the reasons that push a man to infidelity are almost as many as the number of unfaithful men.
Types of infidelity:
- The accident or the occasional infidelity is the most common manner. It happens by hazard and it can’t be predicted.
- The series of infidelity acts which are often justified by fear of commitment and responsibility or by the lack of satisfaction which exists in the couple.
- The double life: men who lead such a life can easily combine the two relationships. They are different from the Don Juan’s because they sentimentally get involved.
The prototypes of couples where men are unfaithful:
- The couple in crisis: it’s the most frequent excuse
- The untouchable woman: some man divinize their partner considering her the perfect friend, a mother and they can no longer see her as a sex partner.
- Over-passing the routine: some men feel enchained when they have a stable relationship. In order to convince themselves of the contrary they establish relationships with other women than their partner.
The real reasons that lead to infidelity are:
- Misunderstandings in the couple relationship, fights or boredom will determine men find another women who can understand him and to whom he doesn’t have to account for anything.
- In order to strengthen their self-confidence.
- In order to do something forbidden: the temptation is bigger when one does something prohibited.
- Because of pure pleasure
I hope that you will pass through as few such situations as possible. Anyway feel free to talk to your partner about everything and try to solve any problems together. It’s the best way to avoid any cheating acts.