Tips for making the holiday luggage
No matter if you go by plane, train or car is important the luggage to be always efficient. Let’s see some clothes examples, easy to combine for stylish outfits and a small luggage.
If holiday is near and you should make your luggage we recommend you to travel with style and choose travel outfits which are cozy and comfortable.
Some gold rules for a small luggage including clothes which create fabulous outfits
The essential clothes for a holiday should not only occupy little space in your luggage but also match one with each other. Let’s choose together the best outfits and accessories for the 2013 summer. We made a list hoping you live at the door the worries and superstitions before going on holiday.
Tops and jackets
- Navy blouse – Choose one which has longer sleeves so that it protects you from the sun. A navy blouse goes perfect with any pair of trousers or skirt.
- Grey blouse – the nuance is very important because you can wear it by day, and by night it will have the same nice effect.
- Large cozy shirt – You can wear it with turn up sleeves combined with a pair of jeans or a silk skirt or pair of trousers for an effortless chic look.
Trousers, skirts, dresses
- Boyfriend trousers – for a walk in town, some large, cozy jeans are perfect.
- The denim shirt-dress – this outfit will save you from the creative blockage and value your physical qualities
- Trousers-skirt – It is an original option to short trousers which girls use to wear on holiday.
- Converse sport shoes – ideals for shopping or for the tour of the most important exhibitions in town.
- Roman sandals – Choose some silver or gold nuances for a special look at romantic dinners
- Straw hat – a straw is a must have on holidays because it protects you from the sun and it is also very chic. Many stars wear it everywhere they go.
- Sun glasses – also a must have when it comes to holidays. You have where to choose from, as the offer is very diversified
- A canvas bag is very useful on holiday as it is very easy to be worn and it doesn’t take a lot of place in the luggage.